Look Up Bible Verses
- The books of the Bible that are considered canonical number 24 for Jews, 66 for Protestants, 73 for Catholics, and 78 for most Orthodox Christians.
- This application offers a collection of over 1000 essential Bible verses on many important topics such as Faith, Relationships, Money &
- consult: seek information from; “You should consult the dictionary”; “refer to your notes”
- In computer science, a lookup table is a data structure, usually an array or associative array, often used to replace a runtime computation with a simpler array indexing operation.
- To look in an upwards manner; (idiomatic) To have a bright future; (idiomatic) To obtain information about something from a text source
look up bible verses – Girls Life
“What Now?” Learn how to make good choices in tough times
“I Survived!” Personal survival stories from older teens about how they made it
“Amazing Facts” Bible trivia
“At a Glance”—the lives of famous women in the Bible—good and bad—become lessons for teens
“Is It OK?” A reality check on what the Bible says about the questions that are really on your mind
2-color interior; 16 pages of full-color illustrations about Bible times
Book introductions and timelines
Charts and 3-dimensional maps
Look Up for Your Redemption Draweth Nigh
Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
91/365 "For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently……"
Patience is a virtue….
Romans 8: 24-25
look up bible verses
“Go To Verse” works by using the built in search capability of your Kindle. While viewing any page in this Bible simply start typing an abbreviation for the book + the chapter number + the letter “v” followed by the verse number. The search box automatically opens with your reference included, click “Find” and click the link of the search result and you instantly arrive at your desired verse.
Another helpful feature with this Bible, unlike other Kindle Bibles, when you search for a word or phrase, in the search results you’ll see the book, chapter and verse identifier and will know from where in the Bible the search result came.
Easy to carry. Easy to read. Easy to jump to verses. Hallelujah.